I come bearing the ultimate Fitness Gift Guide! Not just any gifts but fitness gifts for runners, gym bunnies, iron maidens, power-lifters, fitness bros, fitness newbies and even that person you know who probably will scribble down fitness on their list as one of every new year’s resolutions.
This list of the 12 best fitness gifts for every and any occasion is unique because it pulls fitness gift ideas for best headphones for running or lifting, and the best workout shoes for both men and women including cross-training shoes.
If you are shopping around for a fitness tracker and not sure where to put your money, fret no more because I have rounded up the top 3 fitness trackers for you which also monitor your heart rate, sleep, social media notifications. calories burned and so much more.
Of course, the list wouldn’t be complete without adding the best fitness DVDs for anyone who wants to workout but their pockets aren’t currently deep enough for a gym membership or those that just prefer exercising from the comfort of their home.
*This post may include affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here
Really this list is beyond amazing, if I may say so myself. What is marvellous even is that this gift guide can be taken over for fitness gifts for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, fitness gifts for Mother’s and Father’s Day, and any other occasion when you need to splurge on fitness goodies for yourself or for that special someone.
THESE ARE THE BEST FITNESS GIFTS FOR ANY OCCASION
BEST ACTIVITY TRACKERS
The Fitbit Charge 2 gives you an all-powerful understanding of your fitness level by automatically tracking your heart rate through the wrist and keeps you accountable. The Charge 2 tracks calories burned, steps, distance, and any other activity, all day, every day.
Cool features include:
- Tracks your sleep patterns
- Syncs your stats wirelessly and automatically to 200+ devices and apps such as MyFitnessPal and lots more
- Alerts you to texts and calls
- You can take part in the app challenges and also compete with friends or just with yourself
- Has GPS for outdoor activities such as running, hiking or cycling
- Gives you up to 5 days of battery life
If you are looking for the most accurate tracker of all, then you must get the Polar a300 fitness tracker and activity monitor and pair it with a chest strap such as Polar H10 Heart Rate Sensor. The Polar H10 is compatible with most fitness apps and provides the most accurate heart rate sensor ever known in Polar’s history.
Cool Features Include:
- It has a vibrating inactivity alerts which will motivate you to keep moving throughout the day
- Tracks your sleep time, quality of sleep, and sleep patterns
- Interchangeable wristbands in different colours
The sleek Vivoactive HR tracks the heart rate, sleep, steps, stairs climbed, distance covered etc. all automatically through the wrist. You can link it to your phone as it is compatible with iPhone, Android, Windows devices and it will notify you when you have calls, social media alerts, email and texts during a workout.
- Comfortable band that can be worn all day long
- The display shows your stats, even in sunlight
- Will remind you to stay active via the vibration alert.
THE BEST WORKOUT DVDs FOR GIFTING
BEST WORKOUT SHOES